The health and well being of our boxers in rescue is our first priority. As such, we provide these deserving animals with the best veterinary care possible, and we allocate nearly 100% of all monetary donations and adoption fees towards medical-related expenditures. In any given year, NCBR spends approximately $100,000 on veterinary care alone.
We receive no government funding, and our adoption fees are rarely ever enough to cover our costs, thus our ability to continue our mission of saving boxer lives is largely dependent on the generosity of our supporters. Please consider making a much needed and appreciated tax-deductible donation today! Your contribution WILL make a tremendous difference in the lives of the boxers you help.
- $25 can provide some vaccines or one night of boarding for one dog.
- $50 can provide one quality bag of dog food.
- $75 can provide all vaccinations for one dog.
- $100 can provide heartworm, fecal and giardia testing for one dog.
- $150 can provide neuter surgery for one male dog.
- $200 can provide spay surgery for one female dog.
- $350 can provide heartworm treatment for an infected dog.
No amount is too great or too small to help a boxer in need.